Approx. Rs 10 / KgGet Latest Price
|Packaging Detail||40 Kg HDPE Bag|
|Type||coal & wood carbon|
|Usage/Application||Water filtration, Industrial furnaces|
|Hardness||88.5 to 93.5%|
|Iodine Value||500-1200 mg/g|
|Ash Content||4% max|
|Shelf Life||24 months|
|Composition||iron, ash, acid|
Activated Carbon price in India
1 Kg Bag
40 Kg Bag
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
Get Best price of 40 Kg Bag of high quality Activated Carbon, Granular(GAC).
We are engaged in offering the finest quality range of Activated Carbon to our clients. Activated Carbon , which is popularly known as activated charcoal, is a form of carbon process to have large surface area available for adsorption and chemical reactions. It has high degree of porosity.
- Keep unnecessary personnel away.
- Keep people away from and upwind of spill/leak.
- Wear appropriate protective equipment and clothing during clean-up.
- Do not touch damaged containers or spilled material unless wearing appropriate protective clothing.
- Prevent spilled powder from entering sewers or waterways or onto ground.
First Aid Measures
- Skin: Wash material off skin with soap and water. Seek medical attention if irritation develops and persists.
- Eyes: Do not rub eyes. Flush with copious amounts of water for 15 minutes while holding eyelids apart. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do.
- Ingestion: Rinse the mouth. Do not induce vomiting without advice from the poison control center. If vomiting occurs, keep your head low so that stomach content does not get into lungs.
- Inhalation: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest. Seek medical attention if cough or respiratory symptoms develop or persist.
Accidental Release Measure
- If a Spill or Leak Occurs: Ventilate the contaminated area. Clean up spills in a manner that does not disperse dust into the air.
- Disposal Method: Sweep up or vacuum up and shovel into suitable containers for disposal. Dispose in a facility for non-hazardous wastes.
- Container Disposal: Do not reuse empty bags or drums. Dispose of used bags in facilities permitted for non-hazardous wastes.